mardi 25 août 2009

Do I Look Like I Give A Flying Fuck?

From a chat with ma nigga about FUBAR meaning: It originated in the United States armed forces, but its usage has spread to colloquial use.....Very Funny

Some others one...TAUFU is great as well ahahahah

  • AMF - Adios Mother Fucker
  • AMFYOYO - Adios Mother Fucker, You're On Your Own (from urbandictionary.com: "Informal medical acronym used to describe belligerent patients who argue and refuse treatment.")
  • AMFOTDYOYO - Adios Mother Fucker, Out The Door, You're On Your Own (from urbandictionary.com: "Similar to, but more complete than AMF YOYO")
  • BOHICA - Bend Over Here It Comes Again
  • BOHIC - Bend Over Here It Comes
  • DILLIGAS - Do I Look Like I Give A Shit
  • DILLIGAF - Do I Look Like I Give A Fuck
  • DILLIGAFF - Do I Look Like I Give A Flying Fuck
  • FIDO - Fuck It-Drive On
  • FISHDO (FISHiDO) - Fuck It, Shit Happens - Drive On
  • FIFI - Fuck It-Fly It
  • FIIGO - Fuck It, I've Got Orders
  • FNG - Fucking New Guy (used for all new people in a squad.)
  • FUBAB - Fucked Up Beyond All Belief
  • FUBB - Fucked Up Beyond Belief
  • FUBISO - Fuck You Buddy, I'm Shipping Out
  • FUMTU - Fucked Up More Than Usual
  • JAFO - Just Another Fucking Observer (guy who sits in the back of the vehicle)
  • JANFU - Joint Army-Navy Fuck Up
  • KMACYOYO - Kiss My Ass Colonel, You're On Your Own
  • LLMF - Lost Like a Mother Fucker
  • SNAFU - Situation Normal: All Fucked Up
  • SNAFUBAR - Situation Normal: All Fucked Up Beyond All Repair/Recognition/Reason
  • SOL - Shit Out of Luck
  • FUUSAB - Fucked Up Until Space And Beyond
  • REMF - Rear Echelon Mother Fucker
  • SRDH - Shit Rolls Down Hill
  • SSDD - Same Shit, Different Day
  • SUSFU - Situation Unchanged, Still Fucked Up
  • TARFU - Things Are Really Fucked Up, or Totally and Royally Fucked Up
  • TAUFU - Totally And Utterly Fucked Up
  • Charlie Foxtrot - From the phonetic alphabet letters C and F, meaning Cluster Fuck
  • IHELP - I've had enough of life pill.
  • NFG - No Fucking Good (Non-Functioning Gear)
  • WTF - What the Fuck? - Spoke using the military phonetic alphabet as "whiskey, tango, foxtrot", often used as a rhetorical question.
Wiki Article

Aucun commentaire: