vendredi 29 mai 2009

Under The Big Black Sun

As Jane's Addiction will start their tour with NIN in a few days...and also as their limited box "A Cabinet of curiosities" is in stores now (u should hurry up), i wanted to post this feature live of "Three Days" Live at the Hollywood Palladium 1990...for you to remember why this is one of the best rock band ever...and it's not for fainted

"I have almost no memory of the sessions of " Ritual De Lo Habitual ". If the record wasn't here to prove it, I would swear that I spent no more than five minutes in studio. I was at a stage there where I made my first one shot just out of bed, at 7 am in the morning."
Dave Navarro

- Sex, Drugs & Rock n'Roll -


BUY Ritual de lo habitual
BUY Kettle whistle (incl. Demos, Live, Unreleased)

Aucun commentaire: